https://www.facebook.com/pages/yarlminnalcom/154587057958075?ref=br_tf

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Suriya confirms films with Gautham Menon, Lingusamy


We all know that Suriya has signed up a movie with Gautham Menon, that might just happen. But there are rumours that the project has been shelved... “No. He’s just taking some time to rework his script. He had a release last year. His next movie has to be in a different line. So he’s got to figure out what he wants to do next. It’s the same with Lingusamy too. I trust that something good will come out of this.”

“Gautham is a capable director. Lingusamy is a capable director. I’m waiting for them to get back to me with their scripts and get started on my next project. As much as this break has given me time to spend with my family, it has also made me fidgety,” he confesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment